Packwood, WA 98361
Children of all ages, Hot tub, Fireplace, Internet, Pool, Pets
We have 4 custom built 3 bedroom luxury chalets in Packwood, WA near Mt Rainier National Park entrance.
Packwood is a great town with restaurants and coffee shops and is central when visiting both Mt Rainier National Park and Mt St Helens National Monuement. White Pass Ski Area is only 20 miles away!
All of our chalets were personally built by us with the utmost attention to detail. We are not a rental agency, we are a family that loves the outdoors and the awe of cabin relaxing! This is how Great Northwest Cabins was birthed.
All of our homes have 3 bedrooms with full kitchens, washer-dryers, fireplaces and hot tubs. They also come with TV's, DVD's, Cable or DISH, movies, and air conditioning. You will love the large decks, bbq's and firepits in the summer! No detail has been spared with quality beds and bedding. When you walk into our cabins you will be in awe of the coordination of of colors and decor...and immediately feel relaxed. Our cabins are all designed with 21' high great rooms with walls of windows looking out over the mountains and forest of the great Cascades.
Rates start at $125 a night midweek and $150 a night weekends in spring and fall to $150 a night midweek to $175 a weekends in summer and winter plus tax and a $60 cleaning fee. Holiday rates and specific rates are on our website.
See our website for SPECIALS and LAST MINUTE OFFERS.
1. No Smoking in the cabin
2. Pets are allowed with restriction and extra cleaning fee.
3. Person renting the cabin must be 25 years of age.
4. A refundable security deposit is required upon reservation.
5. State and local taxes are extra per the location of the cabin.
6. A one time cleaning fee is required per stay,
7. Cancellation and refund policy - All reservations canceled are subject to a cancellation charge of 10% of the total reservation. For reservations canceled less than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival, no refund will be given.
8. Arrival time check-in time is at 4 PM and Check-out time is at 11 AM on the day of departure.
9. There is a $25 lost key charge.
10. Telephones are provided in each cabin but not long distance. Please bring a calling card if you plan to call long distance.
11. Quiet hours begin at 10 PM. We ask that you respect our neighbors and their peace and properties!
12. We ask you to take caution and do not allow children to operate the wood and/or gas stoves or be alone in the hot tubs at any time.