33823 State Route 706 E
Ashford, WA 98304
Hot tub, Fireplace, Internet
We invite you to stay at one of our five Deep Forest cabins located on a private lane off the main highway, adjacent to the Mt. Rainier National Park. These cabins are nestled in 20 acres of beautiful groves of old trees ensuring generous amounts of privacy and space. We also invite you to stay at our two Valley Cottages, the Barn Owl and Huckleberry Cottage. They are located in the Nisqually River valley, three miles from the other cabins, on two and a half acres.
Each Deep Forest cabin is a unique, hand crafted cabin luxuriously appointed with its own private outdoor hot tub, one or two person indoor jetted soaking tub, tiled bathroom, shower, hardwood floors, electric heat, gas fireplace, full kitchen, TV, gas grill, and decks surrounded by the forest. Please note the Chanterelle Guest House does not have all of these amenities.
The Valley Cottage's Barn Owl has a private location bordered on two sides by forest and features a private hot tub, full kitchen, full bath, gas fireplace, deck with gas grill, carpet, and electric heat.
Huckleberry Cottage, newly remodeled, has private outdoor hot tub, jetted indoor six foot soaking tub, gas log fireplace, full kitchen, wood and tile floors, and a deck with gas grill.
Our cabins can sleep 2-6 people.
RATES RANGE FROM $100-325 A NIGHT
* 10% off for 4 nights or more
* 10% off Sunday through Thursday nights October through April, except holidays
Additional charge for additional guests.
Visit our website for more details.
* 2 night minimum stay on weekends, holidays and from June through September.
* Reservations secured with valid credit card. A 50% deposit at our discretion must be paid within 10 days to hold the reservation. We accept payment by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), check, money order, travelers check or cash.
* Full refund with 15-day advance cancellation notice less a $20 processing fee.
* Cancellations within 15 days will be subject to 50% of the cost of the reservation. Cancellations on the day of the reservation will be subject to 100% of the cost of the reservation. Cancellation fees (except the $20 fee) will not be charged if the cabins can be filled, and every effort will be made to rebook them.
* Rates are per night based on double occupancy.
* Additional guests $15-$20 per night per person.
* Check in time from 4:00 - 9:00 PM
* Check out time 11:00 AM.
* No Smoking and No Pets.
* Children over 10 welcome.