Children of all ages, Hot tub, Fireplace, Internet, Pets
Escape to an awesome cabin that offers warm rustic details with all the right amenities! Coho Cabin is just minutes from the entrance to Paradise in spectacular Mount Rainier National Park. It is the perfect wilderness escape for those that appreciate either quiet exploration or hardcore adventure.
Nestled inside an acre of surrounding mountain forest, this fabulous cabin sleeps up to 8 people and features cozy wood-crafted interiors, a new jetted hot tub spa, full kitchen, warm gas fireplace, an outdoor BBQ with a covered fire pit area and close access to world-class hiking, nordic skiing and much more.
Click here to VISIT OUR WEBSITE
The main cabin is a peaceful dwelling that includes the following amenities:
- Hand-crafted warm wood interiors
- Fully stocked kitchen
- 2 cozy upstairs bedrooms
- Full sized beds with high-quality linens
- Relaxing gas fireplace and comfortable furnishings
- Hot tub spa with hydromassage jets
- Free Wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- High-def TV with satellite and movies
- Sunny front deck with outdoor dining table
- Natural wood-fired cedar hot soaking tub
- Full bathroom with washer and dryer
- BBQ grill and covered outdoor fire pit area
- Stereo with iPod player, radio and CD player
- Pet and kid friendly
- Year round accessibility
- Privately secluded with a circular drive and good parking
- Plenty of books and games
For larger groups, there is a separate bunkhouse. It includes:
- 2 additional bedrooms each with full-size beds
- A convenient shared half-bathroom
- Heated, cozy and quiet
Learn more about this lovely cabin at CohoCabin.com
and see for yourself. Book your mountain getaway today!
RATES: Visit our Rates Page for additional rate & policy details.