About Visit Rainier
Visit Rainier is a non profit- non membership organization. It is funded by Lodging Taxes from Pierce and Lewis Counties, and the city of Morton. The Mission is to establish the Rainier region as the preferred mountain destination for selected market segments in Pacific Northwest urban centers, the western United States and some national and international markets. Enhance tourism revenue in the Rainier region by increasing multi-night stays in the region throughout the year.
Click here for information on Visit Rainier's 2010 Summit Meeting
How to Link to Us
- To link to VisitRainier using the following text:
VisitRainier.com: Your Source for Mt Rainier Information,
Use the following html
<a href="http://www.visitrainier.com" target="_blank">VisitRainier.com: Your Source for Mt Rainier Information</a>
- Link to our logo: To download our logo (eps format), right click on the logo below and choose "save link as" or "save target as".
Visit Rainier Board of Directors
- Jeremy Foust, Whittakers Mountaineering - President
- Dee Patterson, Crystal Mountain Hotels - Vice President
- Maree Lerchen, TMC Properties - Treasurer
- Steven Cadematori, Alta Crystal Resort - Secretary
- Pam Newlun, Guest Services
- Adam Angel, Mt. Rainier Institute of Photography
- Rehne Copeland-Vanek, Crystal Mountain Lodging
Upcoming Board Meetings
The board meets on an as needed basis, typically 4-6 times a year. The following dates have been tentatively set by the board for the 2013 year and are subject to change.
- January 8: Ashford
- February 5: Visit Rainier Summit at Pack Forest
- April 9; Ashford
- July 9: Packwood
- October 15-16: Crystal Mountain